Saturday, December 3, 2011

All I want for Christmas:
Toms shoes...this pair is already sold out, but they have lots of cute shoes and it for a good cause!
  




I really want a rebounder-not sure which kind is best, but I want one for a few reasons:
Legs
Cells
Lymph Drainage.......

For example, gently bouncing on a rebounder for two minutes every hour is an ideal protocol for defence against cancer. Within just two minutes the entire lymphatic system is flushed, creating a demand for more lymphocytes, including killer T-cells. The white blood-cell count is approximately tripled during this two-minute rebounding session. Many cancer-killing potions (such as hydrogen peroxide) are produced more efficiently while a patient is rebounding.


Approximately one hour after rebounding, the white blood-cell count returns to normal, so it is time to rebound again to flush out the lymphatic system and to create another army of defensive cells. The object of this pattern is to keep the immune system operating optimally and naturally, hour after hour, day after day.

Rebounding exercise also strengthens each cell of the body so that healing can occur. Every process of every cell is enhanced allowing each organ to do its job more efficiently: digestion and absorption are enhanced; elimination is improved, thus removing more toxins from the body; and the body is relaxed and de-stressed and healing chemicals are produced.
(source)

I'm still in love with birds ever since the days of driving into the city for my chemo and seeing them when we came our of the tunnel.....................

      This book looks AWESOME


Food Containers like this for the bulk items I get at the health food store....also need little spice ones too.



I LOVE these for walking outside and listening to the ipod


My new fav
smell

I'm trying to get into the Christmas spirit and to be honest I'm being lazy! 
What a scrooge!

Well there is one blog I can go and get in the spirit



Keeping the Christmas Spirit Alive 365:
Here's a little video I like - makes me wanna WRAP
turn my playlist off...speaking of that should probably put up Christmas Music

No comments: